Miami Valley Woodcarvers Assn. Annual Show 2019
March 2nd and 3rd
Sat. March 2nd, 10am-5pm Sun. March 3rd, 12:30 pm-5pm
Meet New Friends! *Learn from top Instructors
*See and Buy from some of the Top Woodcarvers in the country
- Free Carving Demonstrations
- Demonstrations for non-carvers
- Hourly Door Prizes
- Soap Carving for Youth and Scouts
- Wood Vendors, Carving tool Vendors
At Christ United Methodist Church
700 Marshall Rd., Middletown, Ohio 45044
Admission Cost $6.00 Each Person
Scouts in Uniform, Free with Adult. Children Under 12, Free.
For Those interested in being in the 2019 Show
Annual Show Information
1. Space will have one 8′ table and two chairs
2. Table must be covered to floor front and sides. NO Bed Sheets, tarps, plastic, or paper covers.
3. Exhibitors furnish own lights and extension cords. All cords must be held down to floor with graphers tape. NO Duct Tape
4. No more than 2 exhibitors to a table or space.
5. Items for sale must be mostly carved but may also have other techniques with the carving. All items displayed must be the work of the exhibitor. Exception: Commercial displays
7.No setups after 9:30AM Saturday March 3rd and No tear down before 5PM Sunday 4th
8. No Alcoholic beverages, smoking or pets at any time.
9. Carving is encouraged during the show. all wood chips must be kept behind the tables. Because floor is carpeted, please put something down to catch the chips.
10. Ribbons from other shows prior to MVWA shows will not be displayed.
11. The Banquet is catered by those of Christ United Methodist Church.
The Food is always amazing and served with smiles and care.
We have dinner directly after the show closes at 5:PM (Security IS supplied During Dinner)
No. of Display/ Sale Table @ $30.00 ____________________ Total $_______________________
No. of Commercial Tables ! $50.00 ______________________Total $ ______________________
BANQUET RESERVATIONS @ $16.00 per person _______Total $ ______________________
* Amount enclosed ——- * Total $ ____________________
Do you need electricity? YES___________/ NO____________
Type of Carvings ___________________________________________________________________
Exibitor agrees to hold harmless Christ United Methodist Church and Miami Valley woodcarvers Assn.
from and against any and all claims for personal injuries, death, damages, loses and cost and any other expenses
in anyway connected with the use of Christ United Methodist Church.
Thank you for your help with donations for the show last year! We are very thankful to those w\who have always given generously.
We are asking again this year as a requirement for attending this years banquet that you would again provide a donation.
I hope the time of fellowship and sharing will still compel you to particiipate in this time honored tradition through our show.
Print Names for name tags:
First competition piece entry $3.00 Additional entries $3.00 –3 entries per Category
Send Form to ;
P.O. Box 67
Middletown, Ohio 45042
The Exhibit Hall will be under security at night and during banquet Sat. until 7:am Sunday morning.
Exhibitors will be responsible for their displays during show hours.
Christ United Methodist Church and Miami Valley Woodcarvers will not be held responsible or accountable for accident, damage or other losses incurred